Lovastatin ASSAY

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear Community Members,

I hope this finds you well.

I've had a nearly impossible time getting a Lovastatin test done on a blood sample. I am hoping out of goodwill someone might help direct me in finding someone that can perform this lovastatin ASSAY or perhaps there is a way to rent a UV HPLC so that I could complete it myself.

I would greatly benefit from advice from someone immersed in the HPLC world. If you can think of anyone, I could contact that would know who to approach or where I might go about posting to get some advice on completing this test in any way, that would be immensely helpful.

The URL to the PDF for the Lovastastin ASSAY I'm referring to is cited below.

For what it's worth, I believe the results will indicate a novel research finding.

Thank you for your time. Any advice is deeply appreciated.

Best Regards,
Stephen Diglio

Lovastatin ASSAY:
https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/bpb/32/9/32_9_1600/_pdf/-char/en
I have the Blood Sample and Reference Sample ready to go.
There are several contract research companies that could help you with this.
I suggest googling "contract research pharma"
If you start getting hits such as MilliporeSigma, Evans Analytical Group..., you're on the right track.
Thanks,
DR
DR wrote:

This is a new approach for me; Greatly appreciated! Kind Sir.

Thanks again,
Stephen
B1ueRootR3f1ection1 wrote:
DR wrote:

tiny fishing
This is a new approach for me; Greatly appreciated! Kind Sir.

Thanks again,
Stephen

So, you solve your issue?
5 posts Page 1 of 1