LC/MS/MS Experienced Analyst Needed for Cannabis Lab - CA

Positions wanted / positions available.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
In need of an experienced LC/MS/MS Analyst for start up lab in Modesto, CA.

Cannabis Lab startup. Position will be for pesticides testing by LC/MS/MS. Our unit is an API4000 coupled to a dionex UHPLC. We are in the early stages of the startup. Must be experienced. We do not have personnel to train a newbie.

Please PM or reply to this post

Thank you......
Hello, I was hoping to get in touch re: this opportunity. Was having difficulty directly messaging as the option appears directly behind the link, making it un-openable. Have notified web director. I'm a very qualified analytical chemist/LCMS operator, most recently with API 5500, so can help and am in need of employment. Please msg me asap, thank you.
Sorry. I forgot to mention I literally just helped my previous client startup and open a fully functioning cannabis testing lab from scratch in about 3 months, most of the current testing including terpenes, potency, microbes, and of course those pesky pesticides, all on/for cannabis. please email
3 posts Page 1 of 1