Analytical Instrumentation Servicing

Meetings, courses, hardware for sale or wanted, commercial messages.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
My name is Alfonso Madrigal and I work for Advanced Analytical Systems. We provide laboratory support services, such as laboratory instrumentation sales and servicing, monthly maintenance plans including on-site and remote access, troubleshooting and complete instrument repairs, as well as our method development or even our custom laboratory information management systems (LIMS).

AAS specializes in servicing current and older instruments of Varian/Bruker, HP/Agilent, Shimadzu, SRI, and Antek. Our on-site services vary from weekly, monthly and yearly. Additionally, we provide exceptional operator training that improves relations between users and advanced software.

If you have any needs in regard to your laboratory, gas chromatographs, software, or any instrumentation at all, please feel free to contact me with any questions.

*I understand this blog is for free additional help for chemists, but to be clear we are a service company that want to help those in need that have not found a solution on this blog.

Thank you,

Alfonso Madrigal

P: 562-852-6071
W: AASystems.com
Does your company specialize in the maintenance of Dohrmann Instruments ?
2 posts Page 1 of 1