Copying empower reports

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,
How do you copy Empower reports between folders ?
I thought clone projects would do this but this only copies methods, custom fields view filter and preferences

Is seems to me the reports a folder specific an unlike windows you cannot simply copy reports between folders within folders
ie
Primary folder (containing template reports ,SST etc)
Second folder (sample sets)
Third folder (PQ, OQ)
Fouth - Training folder

How do I get a report from Primary to that's say training folder sample set

Options
Open report then copy and paste to new folder ?
You can copy sample set and result sets but that could get messy for compliance and data integrity ?
Create from scratch which is not practical

Hope I am missing something here
right click on report method -> copy to project
-> select the wanted project(s) (multiple selection should work too)

be aware: each "folder" is it's own empower project
Hi ,

Thanks for advice

knew I was missing something here

Reports 'hidden' in method tab

Thanks
If you want the report in several projects, hold down control and select them during the copying over screen.
thanks for info
5 posts Page 1 of 1