how to create a custom field for calculations?

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
how to create a custom field for any calculations?
I can not find an option in Empower 3RF4 to create a custom field to make formulas or calculate anything. calculating the amount is already set up, but i would like to try and create a formula for calculating impurities but don't know how..
Hi
Open configuration manager and project properties

Custom fields are here
Follow wizard to create custom field

Have a look online for example custom fields

Testing of these fields will require some thought
thak you so much for taking the time to answer my question. I followed your instructions but it seems that I don't have authorizations to create new custom fields and this is the reason i had difficulties with the issue.
i will try to sort it with out IT dept. and hopefully come to some solutions!

Thank you :)
You have to have "Superuser" or "Admin" access to create/edit and delete custom fields.
4 posts Page 1 of 1