[Empower] Quickstart vs. Pro interface

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Which type of interface are you using in Empower? Any special reason why the particular kind?
I use the PRO Interface. I am user since Millenium32, so for a very long time. I just cannot get used to use the Quickstart interface. In the Pro, you have complete control over all the projects etc..

Hope this answers your question
Regards,
Gilbert Staepels

Ideas mentioned in this note represent my own and not necesseraly those of the company I work for.
gstaepels wrote:
I use the PRO Interface. I am user since Millenium32, so for a very long time. I just cannot get used to use the Quickstart interface. In the Pro, you have complete control over all the projects etc..
Hope this answers your question

could have been my feedback.
Exactly the same for me.
Agree with gstaepels: We're not using Empower at all at the moment, for various reasons, but when we were, we were very definitely Pro interface users. Most of the lab had Millenium experience and found Quickstart confusing. Even the new users got stuck more often with Quickstart because the older users couldn't help them.
As an admin, I always favored the pro, but gave other users a choice of either because quick start can be quicker for a few operations.
Thanks,
DR
5 posts Page 1 of 1