How can I get TotalChrom to print all peaks side by side?

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

Currently with the summary format I'm using, TotalChrom creates a csv file with only two peaks side by side. This means I need to manually cut and paste about 100 columns in excel so they are side by side.

Any idea on how to set the default to being printed side by side?

The CSV file is automatically created when I click 'Print', and even if the Printed pdf has the columns side-by-side (done by increasing the size of the 'paper'), the CSV file will still have them two by two. Very frustrating!

Hope someone can help
Hope this is what you mean.
In summary report options you can select the number of components per row. Uncheck the automatic selection and enter the number of components you need.
Andy F wrote:
Hope this is what you mean.
In summary report options you can select the number of components per row. Uncheck the automatic selection and enter the number of components you need.

Thanks for the reply Andy. I've tried that before, but the max per row is 6, and it doesn't let me change it from 2 (when I enter 6 it says something along the lines of there being too many items per row).

Is there a setting you can change that would make the excel file not conform to A4 page margins?
3 posts Page 1 of 1