Looking for BootP Software

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I recently had to wipe my laptop that I had lab advisor and bootp on. I was able to reinstall lab advisor with CD but it does not come with Bootp software. I cannot connect my system without Bootp as I am using an old RJ-45 Lan Card. I was wondering if anyone would have a copy of the software?

Cheers,
If you use Windows 7 or later, the Agilent BootP software will not work any more.
Try www.dhcpserver.de or dhcpserver.sourceforge.net
They are both free (donationware) and should work. Be sure to disable your Windows firewall on port 67 for the bootp request.
http://tftpd32.jounin.net/

only this helped with HP1100 after half a day struggling with Agilent BOOTP which even can not open the socket - generic socket error 10056 either run as Administrator or not.
3 posts Page 1 of 1