Impossible to uninstall properly msdchemstation E0202.1431

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
hi everybody,

I have many problems to install / uninstall msdchemstation E0202 on my laptop (I use Data Analysis only for reprocessing data)

my OS is win 7 .

Each time I try to install the chemstation it asks me to uninstall the previous version . So I try but it doesnt work and so on ... (problem with OLE register ...)

"Uninstall" impossible involves impossible "installation"

how can I properly uninstall the software (have you a soft to do that ?) or have you an other idea to help me ;-)

thanks a lot

michel
I know the older versions did not have uninstall in the control panel programs area. What I had to do for those was to delete all of the files associated with them, then use a registry cleaner program to remove the references to programs with missing files. That would usually allow for a reinstall of those versions.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
Hi

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately i do the same : delete directories and ccleaner but same result

:cry: :cry: :cry:
craboune wrote:
Hi

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately i do the same : delete directories and ccleaner but same result

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Hi,
This message usually comes because the installation process doesn't suppress the file C:\Windows\msdchem.ini.
The little file hold up the entire installation process.
Did you manually suppress it prior to reinstallation ?
4 posts Page 1 of 1