Exporting data generated by chemstation for LC to excel

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

38 posts Page 1 of 3
Hi everyone,

Has anyone solved this?

I have tried several methods. Agilent has an old macro on their website but it was last revised in 1996 and does not work. I also called Agilent's tech support and they basically told me they would look into it but for me not to hold my breath.

I tried a couple third-party macros but they all seem to be formatted for GCs and do not work.

I am running Chemstation for LC REV. B.04.02
1200 series HPLC-ELSD

Before anyone suggests, I know about chemstations's batch function but my issue is that I am not running any standards. My samples are all unknowns. So the batch report is useless to me.
I have a macro that uses Dynamic Data Exchange to Excel. You select what you want to send, and ExcelDDE.Mac runs as a post run macro to transfer to an excel spreadsheet.

I don't know of a way to post it on the forum, but would be glad to send a copy via email.
nimbi63 wrote:
I have a macro that uses Dynamic Data Exchange to Excel. You select what you want to send, and ExcelDDE.Mac runs as a post run macro to transfer to an excel spreadsheet.

I don't know of a way to post it on the forum, but would be glad to send a copy via email.

Hi nimbi63-it is worth a shot. My email is elijah.magrane@mail.mcgill.ca. Anything special I need to know about executing it or will you send directions along with the mac?
I emailed a copy, the zip file contains the instructions.
could i please get this also? my email is lenard21@gmail.com
and please send me some directions along the way also...thanks...
Hi Nimbi.

I installed the file you sent and it works perfectly. Thanks so much, it was exactly what I needed.

Cheers
Elijah...send me a copy too please....thanks
Hi, i have the same problem. Could you (ejm087 or nimbi63) please send me this macro too?
This would really help me.

philippzech@web.de
can I just ask, for interest, what data you are trying to export? Peak-lists, full chromatograms?
If I want peak-lists from Agilent LC-MS data, I use xcms (export the data as .aia, but Agilent haven't done a particularly good job on the export tool).
Emailed the macro to both Leni and stoooorm88.
nimbi63 wrote:

I actually came to this forum to research this exact question - and would be very appreciative if you could share the macro with me also. palmer.noel@gmail.com
Could you please send me a copy of the macro to hb3@roadrunner.com? Thx.
Hi nimbi63,

Could you please send me a copy of the macro to cougarpro@gmail.com? THX.

nimbi63 wrote:

Hi Nimbi63

Would you be able to email me a copy also? It would really help me out!

stevenbooth@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,
Steven
Hi Nimbi63

Would you be able to email me a copy also?

mail : emir@albulak.net

Thanks
38 posts Page 1 of 3