Agilent 1100 and Masslynx 4.1

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

19 posts Page 2 of 2
andy_s wrote:
I'm afraid that I can't seem to pm you via the forum (is taht normal, or have I been frozen out for some reason?).

PM is generally deactivated in this board.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8336
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=25912
Thanks Klaus (and Jörg). I can't say I particularly agree with locking out PM - my email is public anyway, but if it wasn't then I would be wary of posting it on a forum - but I understand.
Hi
I'll be glad if somebody helps me about Masslynx 4 installation media.

bahram111@yahoo.com
Hey guys

Somebody could make the connection between the 1100, and the masslynx 4.1 after all? I own one 1100 with the G1369 ethernet board attached to the UV detector. I formatted my PC, with windows 7, Installed the masslynx SCN 805, but I'm blocked with the IP address at the ethernet adaptor on my PC, and I have the same issue you refer, the masslynx instrument configuration, ask me the "hpib7" address. If somebody works with one HP 1100 and has the ethernet connection I will appreciate any help you could give me. Regards from Mexico City!!
19 posts Page 2 of 2