Exporting HPLC Chromatogram to Excel

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello everyone

I am very interested in exporting the chromatograms from ChemStation into Excel. I am using Agilent 1100 HPLC with Chemstation version A.10.02. I've read through the forums here, and I found very interesting information regarding this specific need but it is mainly for the GC. I want to be able to re-create the entire chromatogram in excel, not just the peaks. Would you kindly help in this regard? Is there a way or a specific macro to do this? I appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot,
Search Chemstation, Excel and raw data on this site - I'm pretty sure this topic has been covered at least once in the past.
Thanks,
DR
Hello

I've explained it couple of weeks ago....Check link below:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26741&p=127106#p127106

Regards

Tomasz Kubowicz
3 posts Page 1 of 1