SHIMADZU GCMS QP2010PLUS MISSING MODULE

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

Please can anyone tell me what to do with a Shimadzu qp2010plus whose System configuration module has the GC missing.

I cannot control the GC because it can't be seen in the System configuration available module for me to set.

Thanks.
Hi, did you or anyone on this forum find a solution to the question above? I am having the same issue of getting GC Solutions / GCMS Solution to detect my GC. I have power cycled, re-installed software, changed cables, double-checked installation & piping, set Tansmission Parameters to Level 3, 115200 bps, and it will only detect the MS.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm