cTHC-glucuronide

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all,
I'm looking at carboxy-THC-glucuronide in negative mode ESI, and I noticed that there are 2 peaks eluting at different retention times (injecting a pure cTHC-gluc standard in MeOH/water). One peak elutes at ~4min when the gradient hits ~98%B, and there is another peak at ~7min at approximately the same time the gradient switches back to ~5-10%B. Both peaks look the same (the ion ratios look the same). I'm not sure where this other peak could be coming from. Has anyone had experience with something similar?

Thanks for your assistance!
S
Could it be an isomer? Check the certificate of the standard that you've injected.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm