Varian 320-MS Hardware Manual

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

13 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I've recently taken charge of a Varian 3800GC linked with a 320-MS TQQQ. Does anyone know where the best place to find a copy of the hardware manual for the 320-MS would be? I found the 3800GC and workstation software manuals online as free .pdfs, but can't seem to find the hardware manual for the detector unit. Don't Agilent usually have all of these old manuals available somewhere?

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers!
Bruker took over the Varian 320MS. If you have the software CDs you will find the manuals as .pdf files.

Peter
Peter Apps
Hi Peter,

Found them on the workstation cd as you said - thanks a million.

Aaron.
Pleasure.

Peter
Peter Apps
Hi Peter,

I needed your help, if possible. I called Bruker from Brazil to get the Hardware Manual, but I did not succeed. Could you please let me know, or anyone else?

Thank´s
Leonardo
I am also looking for the Hardware Operation Manual. Can anyone help me out?
Send me a pm, i have manual in .pdf format.
------------------
daniele
------------------
Hello,
is it still possible to get a copy of the hardware manual?
Best greatings, Martin.
Hello, We at Scion Instruments can help with Legacy Varian GCs (3800/ 3900/ 450/ 430)..... and SQMS.

Scion bought the IP for the Legacy Varian GC and SQMS business and are now manufacturing next generation software and instrumentation.

We are also committed to support Legacy Varian customers.

Reach out: sunny.singh@scioninstruments.com
Is it still possible to get a copy of the hardware manual?

mumu114@damu.net

TK
Back when I first got my 300-TQ, Scion sent me over 300mb of stuff on the 1200 and 300 series MSs. There was a whole lot of stuff like service bulletins to FSEs and a whole bunch more stuff as well as some more "user level" stuff.

Send them a nice email and they can probably turn it up for you also. If not, let me know.
danicrd wrote:
Send me a pm, i have manual in .pdf format.

Could you share a copy of the hardware manual to me?

jingmin_guo@126.com

Thanks very much.
Sorry for leaving the wrong email, could share me a copy Varian 320-MS Hardware Manual? Thanks.

gjmshanghai@126.com

jingmin
13 posts Page 1 of 1