Agilent MassHunter quantitative problem

Discussions about GC-MS, LC-MS, LC-FTIR, and other "coupled" analytical techniques.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
I have a problem with agilent mass hunter quantitative analysis software. Samples were analyzed in SCAN mode, and than in SIM mode, with time segments. MassHunter for quantitative analysis does not see all of my time segments. It can't see time segments with ions that have same m/z value as ion in previous segment. Peaks are there, and it can be seen in mass hunter for qualitative analysis, but quantitative analysis program does not recognize them. Any suggestion?
jelena.c wrote:
I have a problem with agilent mass hunter quantitative analysis software. Samples were analyzed in SCAN mode, and than in SIM mode, with time segments. MassHunter for quantitative analysis does not see all of my time segments. It can't see time segments with ions that have same m/z value as ion in previous segment. Peaks are there, and it can be seen in mass hunter for qualitative analysis, but quantitative analysis program does not recognize them. Any suggestion?

I have a method with about 10 SIM time segments and in the Quantative Analysis I have all the compounds listed as time segment 1 and it finds all of them. Maybe in compound setup window set all of your time segments to 1 and see if that fixes it.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
http://imgur.com/ZMPmRK4

It's a link for print screened photo of my problem.

Maybe now you'll understand better... I can see peak, but it's not on the compound list.
Hello Jelena,
Check the "Filtering->Time segments-><all>" in Quantitative window.

If its hide than click (right mouse button) on blue bar where you have flags and check all options there.
http://snag.gy/nQFUh.jpg
4 posts Page 1 of 1