[Agilent] 7697A Data system not ready

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
I just installed 7697A to 7890A system. I ran a sequence, but only the first sample was ran and the sequence was stalled (second sample was transferred to the 7697A oven). There was an error message on 7697A to read "Sequence aborted: Data system not ready".

Does anyone know how to fix it? It should be a simple setting issue.

Thank you in advance.
Hi

you got further than me !
see my previous posts with this problem (couldn't get it data acquired on Empower3)

Your problem maybe with Cycle and Run time
Extend your cycle time beyond the run time

is acquisition achieved on the first injection ?
Check vial numbering identical on hardware and software
First of all, thank you very much for your reply!

The GC run time is 8.6 min and the GC cycle time is 12 min. I confirmed that the GC status becomes "Ready" before the next injection (Vial equilibration time is 5 min and injection time is 0.5 min). I guess the problem is, the previous run doesn't end. There's no report at the end of the previous run, which means that the GC gets ready but the software doesn't. Do you know how to fix the problem?

Best,
J
3 posts Page 1 of 1