Agilent 6890 Inlet Fan?

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
The fan that cools the injector on the 6890 started making lots of noise so I pulled it out, cleaned it, put a drop of oil on the shaft...its much better but still makes noise so I'm trying to find a direct replacement..the label is unreadable so all I can read is Sanyo model 109R08 DC 24V 1R IC2 and some of that is a guess...i can't find the exact one without the full part # as there are lots with the staring numbers..can anyone point me in the right direction or know where to get a replacement for a reasonable cost? Thanks!! EG
There are only about 4 choices with and 4 choices without a tachometer.
http://www.mouser.com/catalog/catalogusd/645/3012.pdf
All the same size and voltage. They are only around ten bucks apiece. If this were my problem I'd just order the one with the highest airflow.
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
Thanks Tom Appreciate the help! We have another 6890 I might pop that one out see if the part # is clearer before ordering
I just pulled the the other one :109R0824H4021
Going to order a couple
Thanks Tom!
4 posts Page 1 of 1