syringe gauge

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

7 posts Page 1 of 1
hello,

I need to know the difference between a gauge 23 and a gauge 23s, i need to buy a syringe because the one that i have is broken, is a G23 but the seller tells me that he has a G23s its the same?

regards...
what´s the difference between using a G23s or G23? the injection change? is it better?
control wrote:
what´s the difference between using a G23s or G23? the injection change? is it better?

How viscous liquids are you going to inject ?
How volatile solvents are you going to inject ?
Are you going to inject manually or with autosampler ?
What has happend to your syringe ? (bent needle, plunger, clogged needle)
hi,

we use the syringe with pentane and dichloromethane. We inject with an autosampler HTA HT2800T, the syringe broke because the autosampler fail in the aligment.

Do you know autosampler HTA, is all in one, liquid and headspace...its seems a bad equipment, do you have an opinion?
For pentane I would choose G23 which has slightly larger ID (pentane is prone to forming bubbles in a syringe barrel).
No experience with HTA autosampler.
thank you very much for your replies.
7 posts Page 1 of 1