Finnigan 9001 GC

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

8 posts Page 1 of 1
I need a manual of use of Finnigan GC 9001 chromatograph.
If somebody have it, please help me.
Our equipament have a problem and I'd like to read a manual but I don't have it.
Thank's
I have a copy of the gcq gc operators and service manual in pdf (thermo part no 96000-97007), I can forward this on to you if you post me your email address
I would like a copy too, ehy_vet@hotmail.com
Thanks
nkg, thanks for help us.
my email adress is fabiojmaia@gmail.com
nkg wrote:
I have a copy of the gcq gc operators and service manual in pdf (thermo part no 96000-97007), I can forward this on to you if you post me your email address

I need the operating manual and service manual
my email: wael-shaban_eg@yahoo.com

thanks
Hello,

I have a Finnigan GCQ GC, and i need a Service Manual. Since i cannot find one, maybe 9001 one can give me some hints, maybe there are some similarities.

Please be so kind and send it to me too at vlad.popovici@biosol.ro

Thank you
I really need an operators and or service manual for a Finnigan 9001 (DID, ECD, NPD).
Please, help me.
Email: mardonioandrade@hotmail.com
Thanks
Mardonio
Hello everybody,
I'm an electronic engineer and I'm new here.
I need the operators and or service manual for a Finnigan 9001.
Thank you very much for any help.
8 posts Page 1 of 1