Looking for SAX divinylbenzene SPE column

Discussions about sample preparation: extraction, cleanup, derivatization, etc.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

Does anyone know where one can purchase 500 mg bed SAX SPE columns with the high-capacity triethylammonium bonded divinylbenzene base?

I have been working with some B&J P/N 9084 columns that have since been discontinued and I need a replacement. Silica-based columns have not been effective.

The application is removal of carboxylic acids from the solution - the tighter they bind the better! I must able to recover the analyte (hydrazine) from the column.

Thanks
BZ
Do you think the Evolute AX from Biotage could do the job? Ref 613-0050-C (in my 2015 catalog).
2 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm