help with HPLC dionex sumit whit detector ultimate 3100

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I have a chromatograph sumitt dionex with a ultimate fluorescent detector 3100 with a column aclaim 120 C18 of 4.6 * 250 mm the problem I have is that when I inject a target I get peaks as if the column did not stabilize, but I stop that sequence and the reinjection that same white and white leaves I guess it is the column because I just washed the solvent deposits and the filters I do not know what else to do or if I recover the column but I'm scared that I bleed the column if I do
Hi Erick12,

More details regarding what you're trying to accomplish will help us to help you.

Data that is helpful to include: the flow rate used (so retention factors may be estimated considering the retention time(s) of the peak(s) involved--or you could note retention factor values in the post), the eluent composition, the sample/standard injection volume and the temperature at which the separation is being carried out.

If you could attach a chromatogram, that would also be helpful...for instance, it is hard to know what is meant when you say:

...when I inject a target I get peaks as if the column did not stabilize, but I stop that sequence and the reinjection that same white and white leaves I guess it is the column because I just washed the solvent deposits and the filters...

I cannot remember the member that posted this in my own paraphrased form--the more that you tell us, the better we can help you.
MattM
2 posts Page 1 of 1