Help on Ion Chromatography DX600

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello, Everyone!

Could you please tell me the reason why several the same alerts appeared that {Pump} Can't execute flow commands during 'Stop' or 'Hold' condition when my batch was in progress. And then my batch stopped after alerts.

More info:
I have checked the program before run my batch. No problem! Alerts usually appeared after 1~3 injections had finished.

I really appreciate your help.

James

This is more of a chromeleon issue. Check the audit trail, were there any errors earlier in the run? Also, there are some operations that put the system on hold pending their completion, for instance in the autosampler. If you try to send a command to the pump during this time, you get the error. Put a "wait sampler.ready" command (or whatever needs to wait) in the program.
Mark Tracy
Senior Chemist
Dionex Corp.
2 posts Page 1 of 1