Standard Calibration Curve

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello all!

I was wondering if it is essential to make a new calibration curve every time you run samples, or if it is okay to run the sample standard calibration curve for multiple runs of the same antibody isotype and/ or project? In Empower it give me the option not to clear the calibration curve and use the same one from my last run. This is desirable to be due to my Human IgG1 Standard being in short supply for awhile.

Thanks!

NC
In general it should be validated against mobile phase change, detector maintenance etc.
Best regards,
Dmitriy A. Perlow
We did calibration curves in the validation studies for our cGMP and GLP methods that we developed in-house. Our calibration curves were very linear so we just injected/used a one point calibration standard with EACH batch of samples. Of course, the calibration standard was injected the requisite number of times as per cGMP and had to meet those system suitability requirements.
3 posts Page 1 of 1