PeakNet and Windows XP for my old DX-120

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, this is my first topic here.
I'm trying to use an old Dionex DX-120 IC system on an old Windows XP PC but it doesn't work without a compatible version of PeakNet.
Someone can help me?
I have a Windows XP SP 3 and PeakNet 5.21 with a DX-LAN card 3Com EtherLink PCI TCP NIC (3C900B TCP).
Any help or ideas would be highly appreciated...

Sincerely,

Ciro
We run that version of Peaknet on Windows 2000 with our DX-120s but have not tried XP..You might be able to run Peaknet in Compatibility mode see the link below or just search for it online.
https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/lib ... 56991.aspx
If you describe in detail what doesn't work someone might be able to help you better...It could be the card or the driver for the card doesn't work with XP and you might have to update the driver or?
Good Luck
Hi Ciro,

To use your DX-120 with Windows XP, you will likely need to upgrade your software to Chromeleon 6.5 or later (e.g., Chromeleon 6.80 supports DX-120 with firmware 3.12).
Best regards,

John Guajardo
Senior Product Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific
John Guajardo wrote:
Hi Ciro,

To use your DX-120 with Windows XP, you will likely need to upgrade your software to Chromeleon 6.5 or later (e.g., Chromeleon 6.80 supports DX-120 with firmware 3.12).

Hi John.
Which version of Chromeleon supports DX-120 with firmware 3.20?

Thanks
John Guajardo wrote:
Hi Ciro,

Hi John,

which version of Chromeleon supports DX-120 with firmware 3.20?

Thanks
ciroscar wrote:
which version of Chromeleon supports DX-120 with firmware 3.20?

Hi Ciro, I confirmed with our firmware group that the last firmware for DX-120 was version 3.12. Not sure how you have 3.20?
Best regards,

John Guajardo
Senior Product Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific
I have an old Dionex HPLC system, with BNC connections. Would it possible to tell me how I can get a copy of the software?
mmalmali wrote:
I have an old Dionex HPLC system, with BNC connections. Would it possible to tell me how I can get a copy of the software?

Hi mmalmli, please contact me directly (john.guajardo@thermofisher.com) with the serial number of your dongle, the modules in your system, and the software version you need. Please also include the details of your Windows operating system. Is this system currently connected/operating or something you plan to connect and begin using again?
Best regards,

John Guajardo
Senior Product Manager
Thermo Fisher Scientific
8 posts Page 1 of 1