HP 1090 HPLC Manuals

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

33 posts Page 1 of 3
Can anyone advise where I could find User/Reference Manual Set for HP 1090 HPLC? I believe Agilent has removed them from their electronic collection. I would be interested in purchasing either hardcopies or electronic versions.

Thank you
I have a PDF copy of the HP 1090 Series II/L and /M
Maintenance Guide (April 1990), if that helps. I'm not sure why I have this, as we've never had 1090. Post your E-mail address if you'd like it.
I appreciate your reply. HighDesertLabs-at-gmail-dot-com

If any other users of this forum have additional resources, such as Users Manual, I would still be interested in acquiring these. I may be mistaken but I believe this instrument has a set of manuals. I am in the process of getting a retired 1090 operational. It will be a good challenge on this old instrument, but with limited budget and already owning the instrument - might as well give it a go :D

Thanks again for the assistance!

Jeremy
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14133&p=71150&hilit=1090#p71150

See the post above for a site selling parts for your 1090.
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
I have a PDF copy of the HP1040/HP1090 Series II Diode Array Detector Service Handbook (July 2001). If you are interested, I can send it to the above email you listed.
I would be very much interested.

Thank you all who have been offering these resources! The assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeremy
I also have a donated, working HPLC 1090 II and I would be very much greatfull if you could also send me manuals for it (LabChick,Consumer Products Guy,HighDesertLabs), whatever you have.

Mail address is: leoglag-at-gmail-dot-com

I have found (over google) following manuals:

HP 1090 Series L/M Liquid Chromatographs - Service Handbook
07/2001

HP 1090 Series II/L Liquid Chromatograph - Using Your HP 1090
April 1990

Thanks in advance!
Leoglag,

I just looked and I believe the manual I have is the same as the first you have listed (HP 1040/HP 1090 Series II Diode Array Detecor {sic} Service Handbook, 07/2001). If you would like me to send it anyway, I can do that.

Good luck with your "new" 1090; it is a great workhorse!
LabChick,

There is no need, thanks for the effort!

Yes, I really like my "new workhorse".
I have several manuals for the 1090 system at my shop. NO longer need them.
Contact me at my email: hplcworks@gmail.com . I'll give you a great deal
Tony Vella
WWW.HPLCworks.net

HighDesertLabs wrote:
Can anyone advise where I could find User/Reference Manual Set for HP 1090 HPLC? I believe Agilent has removed them from their electronic collection. I would be interested in purchasing either hardcopies or electronic versions.

Thank you
C.Tony Vella Royal British Legion
WWW.HPLCworks.net
858.663 751
Arte et Marte
If anyone can send along the PDFs of those manuals as well, I'd REALLY appreciate it.

sean DOT pawlowski AT extrel DOT com

Thanks in advance
I am also searching for some manuals for the 1090 - and am not having any luck with Google, ect.
I would greatly appreciate a link or email of any available manuals.
jdbodtker at gmail dot com
Thank You!

John Bodtker
I've just sent you an email.
Good luck!
Thank you for taking the time to respond! Very helpful information, indeed.
I know this is an old post, however if there is anyone that still has the pdf copies of the manuals for the HP 1090, I could also use a copy. Please send to 580race-at-gmail-dot-com
33 posts Page 1 of 3