HP 1090 HPLC Manuals

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

33 posts Page 3 of 3
Hi, I have some 1090 manuals. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you what i have.
Hello, I'm helping a chemistry instructor get an HP 1090 running. Ours is an HP 1090 Series ii / L. The machine itself is going to get some servicing within the next two weeks. However, we don't seem to have any paperwork or software on hand.

If anyone can help out with manuals, we would be very appreciative. My email is: troberts AT cloud DOT edu

I'm trying to hunt down software online, but that seems to be an even taller order. I'm open to suggestions on this front.
PLEASE ASSIST!

I recently started at a university, and we also don't have manuals for our HP 1090 HPLC. Can anyone forward a copy of the manual to me as well?

Many thanks!
Stephan
swagenaar@uj.ac.za
33 posts Page 3 of 3