Help Needed. Waters 510 issues.

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
As the subject says, I'm having issues with my waters 510. No matter how many new lines I put in, they all leak. The strange part is it's leaking between the line and the head piece. Any suggestions?
Sounds like you have a clog in your pump, thus giving you a very high pressure. Take any column offline, then wash with water, then methanol, hexane, IPA, and finally water again. Your final pressure should be very low and the lines should not leak.
If you are using stainless steel nut and ferrule ,for connecting your line , try using PEEK fingertight fitting.
3 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1117 on Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:50 pm