No flow on Thermo Dionex Ultimate 3000

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

2 posts Page 1 of 1
I feel like an idiot. I haven't done HPLC for a couple years. I'm trying to get my Ultimate 3000 running again. The Chromeleon 7 program is definitely connected to the pump. I was able to purge the pump several times. When I set the flow rate to 0.300 ml/min and click "motor on" it turns green in the program and the display on the pump says "Running %A:100.0" rather than saying off. However, the display on the pump shows 0.000 ml/min and the bar in the software does not register any flow. The pressure is at 0 psi so it is unlikely due to a blockage. I've tried hitting "continue." I feel like there must be a setting I need to click but I can't think of what it would be. A screen shot of the display in the program is below.
Hi 1510NF,

You can try removing the solvent filters and perform a dry prime on all solvent lines. Sometimes the sintered eluent bottle filters may become occluded.
MattM
2 posts Page 1 of 1