Chromstation "Not Ready" Agilent 1100 Series

Discussions about HPLC, CE, TLC, SFC, and other "liquid phase" separation techniques.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear HPLC Experts,

all of sudden I ran into a big issue with my Agilent HPLC 1100 Series.

All components are mechanically running well, all components are green in Chemstation, but it does not turn into the "Ready mode". It stays in the Chemstation Status "Not Ready".

Furthermore, the autosampler does not inject anything when I am going to run a sample, there is simply no response. But it is generally initializing after turning it on.

After starting a run Chromstation simply shows a "nRdy Wait" message next to the run time display that is counting down from 10 to 0 minutes. But there is no information about what it is waiting for.

With the diagnosis tool I checked all HPLC parts and there does not seem to be any problem.

Finally, I do not know what I can do anymore and hope that anyone had a similar issue ... and could solve it without buying a new autosampler for 4500$.

I highly appreciate any advice and hope that you may help me.

Best regards,

Mario
Did you check this post viewtopic.php?f=1&t=50904
Is there a module that is also connected but no configured?
create a simpler method using the DEFAULT.M method, if it injects OK then you know the problem is method related, not instrument related.
Typically it is waiting for column oven temp or sampler temp, turn them off and save method, then you will know if temp sensor/issue or not
3 posts Page 1 of 1